Employment Xchange assists local businesses to grow their diverse workforce by providing recruitment services and employment support to multicultural jobseekers.
Our services provide the expertise needed to support businesses employing multicultural workers by providing work preparation training which effectively readies workers for work.
We understand how to identify and train for the skill shortages you need to fill and can provide:
- both basic and comprehensive recruitment services suited to your needs
- bicultural language services to support your recruitment and induction practices
If you are a jobseeker looking for work, we offer services to help you make sure that you have the skills required. We can help you with:
- resume, cover letter and good interview practice
- guidance and advice for employment and career pathways
- connection with potential employers
- ongoing contact and support
- connection with SMRC services and ACFE training.
Employment Xchange’s strong intercommunity networks provide us a strong profile within the community. This allows us to assist migrants and CALD workers in finding the opportunities they need to progress to having a sustainable career in the workforce. If training is needed, we can also provide pre-accredited training through our ACFE partner program, which ensures work-readiness with confidence.
If you are a jobseeker or business looking for multicultural workers, please contact our Employment Xchange coordinators.
Employment Xchange is funded by the Australian Government through the Department of Social Services under the Settlement Engagement and Transition Support (SETS) Program.
Employment & Skills Coordinator